PRODUCTION PROCESS MAKING BRICK
PROCESS NO. 1
- Laterite soil been chosen to make SIBS type bricks and will be dried 95 per cent.
- Once dry, the laterite soil will be blended and filtered using crusher machine.
- After that, there will be conduct a test called ‘sieve analysis’, which aims to find out the ratio of soil as required in accordance with specifications.
- Mix ratio is 60% : 40% (soil : sand – estimation 112 kg of soil vs 168kg sand vs 20kg water vs 50kg cement)
- Note: 1bag (50kg) cement will get 63 to 70 piece of bricks.
PROCESS NO. 2
- The soil will be weighed to adjust with the content of the cement, sand and water till in the right mix.
- After that the cement, sands and soil are mixed using mixer until well blended, and then put the water. It’s suggested to take only five (5) minutes only to mix all the ingredients.
- When all the ingredients is well mixed, compression test would be conducted on the mix.
PROCESS NO. 3
- When available the appropriate mix, it will be taken to put into moulds.
- Then the mould was filled with the mixture to be compressed using a manual machine or the hydraulic machine.
- As a result of this process is known as ‘Compressed Completion interlocking bricks’.
PROCESS NO. 4
- ‘Ready Compressed Brick’ will be placed on a rack placed at the roofed area.
- After a day, the bricks will be transferred onto pallets to be dried for next one (1) week.
- Occasionally, the brick should be watered with water for the purpose of preservation.
- As a result of this process is known as ‘SAFIDO interlocking brick system’.
PROCESS NO. 5
- 1(one) machine interlocking brick output of 2 pieces needs 5 person of labours.
- 1(one) machine interlocking brick output of 4 pieces needs 4 person of labours.
- The strength or pressures of machine are between 12 to 30 tons.
- The size of the brick is 250mm x 125mm x 100mm.
- The weight of brick is 5.0kg per pieces.
320 total views, 1 views today